WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM

WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM
" Thank you O Lord ", it's only by " YOUR GRACE " DO WE STAND. DO WE STAND!

Friday, October 8, 2010

"See, You Are Well Again. Stop Sinning Or Something Worse May Happen To You."
















"LIFE THROUGH THE SON"


   The man who was healed  had no idea who it was,  for Jesus had slipped away into the crowd that was there.

   Later Jesus found him at the temple  and said to him,   "See,  you are well again.  Stop sinning  or something worse may happen to you."   The man went away  and told the Jews  that it was Jesus  who had made him well.

   So,  because Jesus  was doing these things on the Sabbath,  the Jews  persecuted him.  Jesus said  to them,  "My Father  is always at his work  to this very day,  and I, too,  am working."   For this reason  the Jews tried all the harder to kill him,  not only was he breaking the Sabbath,  but he was calling God  his own Father,  making himself equal with God.

   Jesus gave them this answer:  "I tell you the truth,  the Son can do nothing by himself;  he can do only  what he sees his Father doing,  because  whatever the Father does  the Son also does.  For the Father loves the Son   and shows him all he does.  Yes,  to your amazement  he will show him  even greater things than these.  For just as the Father raises the dead  and gives them life,  even so  the Son gives life  to whom he is pleased to give it.  Moreover,  the Father judges no one,  but has entrusted all judgement to the Son,  that all may honor the Son  just as they honor the Father.  He who does not honor the Son  does not honor the Father who sent him.

   I tell you the truth,  whoever hears my word  and believes him who sent me  has eternal life  and will not be condemned;  he has crossed over  from death to life.  I tell you the truth,  a time is coming  and has now come  when the dead will hear the voice  of the Son of God  and those who hear will live.  For as the Father has life  in himself,  so  he has granted the Son  to have life in himself.  And he has given him authority to judge  because he is the Son of Man.

   Do not be amazed at this,  for a time is coming  when all who are in their graves  will hear his voice  and come out - those who have done good will rise to live,  and those who have done evil  will rise to be condemned.  By myself  I can do nothing;  I judge only as I hear,  and my judgement is just,  for I seek not to please myself   but him who sent me.

   If I testify  about myself,  my testimony is not valid.  There is another who testifies  in my favor,  and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

   You have sent to John  and he has testified  to the truth.  Not that I accept human testimony;  but I mention it  that you may be saved.  John was a lamp  that burned  and gave light,  and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.

   I have  testimony  weightier than that of John.  For the very work  that the Father has given me to finish,  and which I am doing,  testifies  that the Father  has sent me.  And the Father  who sent me  has himself testified  concerning me.  You have never heard his voice   nor seen his form,  nor does his word  dwell in you,  for you do not believe the one he sent.  You diligently study the Scriptures  because you think that  by them  you possess  eternal life.  These are the Scriptures  that testify about me,  yet you refuse to come to me  to have life.

   I do not accept praise from men,  but I know you.  I know that you do not have the love of God   in your hearts.  I have come in my Father's name,  and you do not accept me;  but if someone else comes  in his own name,  you will accept him.  How can you believe  if you accept praise from one another,  yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from  the only God?

   But do not think  I will accuse you before the Father.  Your accuser is Moses,  on whom your hopes are set.  If you believed Moses,  you would believe me,  for he wrote about me.  But since you do not believe  what he wrote,  how are you going to believe what I say?"      
                             The Gospel Of John  -  chapter  5  verses  13 - 47


   "I Tell You The Truth,  Whoever Hears My Word  And Believes Him Who Sent Me  Has Eternal Life  And  Will Not Be Condemned;  He Has Crossed Over  From Death To Life."      John  -  5:24


































   Peace, Joy, and many Blessings to you and yours.

David  McIntire
"A Soldier Of Then Light"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment