WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM

WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM
" Thank you O Lord ", it's only by " YOUR GRACE " DO WE STAND. DO WE STAND!

Friday, September 24, 2010

"One Thing God Has Spoken, Two Things I Have Heard."









   Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.


   He alone is my rock  and my salvation;
he is my fortress,  I will not be shaken.


   My salvation and my honor  depends on God;
he is my mighty rock,  my refuge.


   Trust in him at all times,  O people;
pour out your hearts to him,  for God is our refuge.   
   Selah


   Lowborn men  are but a breath, 
the highborn  are but a lie;
if weighed on a balance,  they are nothing;
together  they are only a breath.


   Do not trust  in extortion
 or take pride  in stolen goods;
though your riches increase, 
do not set your heart on them.


   One thing  God has spoken,
two things  have I heard;
that you,  O God, are strong,
and that you,  O Lord, are loving.


   Surely you will reward  each person
according to  what he has done.       Psalms  62












































Peace, Joy, and many Blessings to you and yours

David McIntire
"A Soldier Of The Light"

No comments:

Post a Comment