WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM

WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS - THERE IS FREEDOM
" Thank you O Lord ", it's only by " YOUR GRACE " DO WE STAND. DO WE STAND!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Walk While You Have The Light, Before Darkness Overtakes You."

THE WORDS OF JESUS: 




















   "The hour has come  for the Son Of Man to be glorified.
   I tell you the truth,  unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies,  it remains only a single seed. But if it dies,  it produces many seeds.

   The man who loves his life  will lose it,  while the man who hates his life in this world   will keep it for eternal life.

   Whoever serves me  must follow me;  and where I am,  my servant  also will be.  My Father will honor the one who serves me.

   Now my heart is troubled,  and what shall I say?  Father save me from this hour?
No,  it was for this very reason  I came to this hour.

   Father, glorify  your name."



   "You are going to have the light  just a little while longer.
Walk while you have the light,  before darkness overtakes you.
   The man who walks in the dark  does not know where he is going.
Put your trust in the light while you have it,  so that you may become  sons of light."


   "When a man believes in me,  he does not believe in me only, 
 but in the one who sent me.

   When he looks at me,  he sees the one who sent me.

   I have come into the world as a light,  so that no one who believes in me  should stay in darkness.

   As for the person who hears my words  but does not keep them, 
 I do not judge him.  For I did not come to judge the world,  but to save it.

   There is a judge for the one who rejects me  and does not accept  my words;  that very word  which I spoke  will condemn him  at the last day.

   For I did not speak of my own accord,  but the Father  who sent me  commanded me  what to say  and how to say it.

   I know that his command  leads to eternal life.  So  whatever I say  is just what the Father  has told me to say." 
                                      The Gospel Of John  -  Chapter  12


  
  
   "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God; 
 trust also in me.

   In my Father's house  are many rooms;  if it were not so, 
 I would have told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for you.

   And If I go and prepare  a place for you,  I will come back  and take you to be with me  that you also may be where I am.

 YOU KNOW THE WAY  TO THE PLACE  WHERE I AM GOING."
                                        The Gospel Of John - chapter  14:1











  

   Many Blessings to you and Yours,

                                   David McIntire
                                 "A Soldier Of The Light"

No comments:

Post a Comment